Tonight i'll be trying out the Holika Holika wine therapy sleeping mask! This mask claims to moisturise,smooth out your complexion/wrinkles and remove dead skin cells! My skin has been awfully dry and flakey since i lost my moisturiser (haha) so maybe this can help remedy the dryness!
The sleeping mask takes the form of a pinkish thick jelly like substance and smells like lychees. In fact you may as well be smearing lychee jelly onto your face.
The main things i'll be looking for within this mask is its moisturising and dead skin cell removing capabilities since I don't have any wrinkles (yet!)
Now as i write this i've had it on for about 10 minutes already, its rather sticky on my face and a teeny bit itchy. I'm not sure if i'll be able to survive the night with it on but we'll see!
See you in the morning guys! TBC . . .
UPDATE: I didn't fall asleep until around 2am and kept moving around and smudging the mask on my bed covers, haha though it did smell really good(lychee). When i woke up my face wasn't as sticky but it was .. shiny. After washing the remains of the mask off with water, my face was plump and smooth like a babys' butt! I couldn't tell if the mask had taken my dead skin cells as there wasn't any evidence left behind, but since my face was smooth.. then maybe? ^.^ I'll score this mask a 7/10 as it worked but the stickiness and rubbing ny face on to the bedcovers thing didn't really work out. I don't think I would actually by the product, if i did i'd wear it as a day mask? ;p because it does smell so damn good!


No comments:
Post a Comment