Sunday, 14 October 2012

30 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 8 (Stress~)

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

  • Finish and be happy with my UCAS Application. I would like to join university next year so i really want to be confident in my choices! 
  • Sort out looking at University Open days. I'd like to see what the universities look like and how they structure their lessons and plans. 
  • Paint 3 new paintings and at least 1 proper photoshoot!! This may be a bit far fetched but if i write it down it'll happen right, I want to build up a firm and good portfolio for university.
  • Do one cosplay photoshoot! I like to cosplay..? 
Yet again I am sorry about the lateness of this post! (>.<) I was so tired yesterday and i have bruises on places i can't remember banging haha. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment