Tuesday, 23 October 2012

30 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 18 (TEA!)

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have.

Akikik's 5 Dreaaamsss for way in the future.
  • Have a Tea Shop which sales cake (ofc) and different types of teas from all over the world. + coffee for those morning bees. + soda machine..you want to welcome everyone from all ages afterall! At my tea shop i will sale my art works on the walls, and have a mini stage for those acoustic nights. upstairs will be where I live, where I can provide lodging for my workers should they need it. Akikik dreamed this all when she was 12! 
  • Have a chilled and succesfully steady life. 
  • Go photographing all over the world option1: Photographer option2: Air hostess
  •  To be proud of the life I have given myself.   
  • To have a kid as cute as can be with a just as cute partner in crime.  
I haven't put any 'now' goals + plans as I've done them in previous posts ;) xxx     

No comments:

Post a Comment