Friday, 19 October 2012

Could've been a goner...

I was flicking through universities like you do and i came upon this...
http://www.accommodationforstudents.com/view_student_blog.asp?id=80
For those who couldn't be bothered to click the link : Its a student pole of the worst and best univerities in the UK. 

'In Bottom place - taking 105th place - was London Metropolitan University with a score of 60.7, sharing the lowest ratings for just about every lifestyle factor with the University of East London at second bottom with a score of 63.7.' <-- Now what makes this paragraph a fricking funny paloosa is the fact that I WANTED TO GO TO BOTH OF THESE UNIVERSITIES TO STUDY..HAHAHHAHA. I'm suddenly so glad that I took a gap year! I was going to the London Met to study Hospitality Management and then become part of the air cabin crew, then i changed my mind and was to go to the univeristy of east london to study photography with illustration. Now after reading about the london met's issue with their international students I kinda for saw that this univeristy wasn't going to be the best choice for me.. but to have it down on paper with my SECOND uni choice..gosh haha.  

Thought i'd share this new song i'd listened to when watching the new anime Psycho-pass.. Its so catchy!


No comments:

Post a Comment