I found out about Blogspot from looking and reading other blogs and finding this one to be the most popular so I made one to use but my first blog was made in 2009 by FC2 (usually used by the japanese) because I loved the quirky layouts available and the use of cute icons without having to worry about html code. I was pretty much in love with Baidu blog and Yam blog as well because you had the option of having 'friends' 'photo albums' and blogging too, but alas I got tired of using google translator to help me. I also tried out Ameba and Livejournal but i once again had a translation issue with ameba and I just couldn't get used to using livejournal. Then one day, i decided that there was no point in suffering through translation issues so i went back to blogspot haha.
Why did you make a blog?
A lot of people i idolised at the time had a blog, cosplayers/fashion bloggers even friends, and I guess I was swepped up as well!
N: This was a tough question, I guess i've never thought about why I made a blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment