Its bin a while!My summer has been a little more productive than last year at least, I've started to learn how to drive [Yay!] and I've also passed my exams which is better than I expected![Woo!] My only issue is that i've no idea what to do in the future, apart from the fact that I want to have an active job (- -); I also have no idea what i've supposed to be doing at the moment, what forms to fill, what i have to do in terms of finance, Ucas...I'm so behind its unbelievable.
But I guess on a lighter note,
![]() |
| Oishi! |
I'm really loving ipod apps at the moment, they give such cool effects! Such a easier alternative compared to reading the manual to Photoshop[Imagine: 8 foot tall manual.. D:]
I've been watching a lot of anime and japanese dramas recently (So time consuming when my time could be used to something more productived (--). I've been watching:
Ao no Exorcist: So bloody good, its moving,emotional,action packed...My kinda anime ;D..
[Why blogspot..why you have no emotocons D:]
No.6: A really sweet anime, it portrays friendship and strong preserverance! I may have used the wrong word there, heh, I apologize everyone!! But, waiting HOW many years to return a favor?! If only it could be like that in this world. I love the characters so much, so cute!!
Deadman wonderland: Is bloody terrifying, Oh my gosh, its so unpredictable and.s-so much BLOOD. But because it horrified and brought so many emotions to the surface while watching it, It deserves a hard clamp on the shoulder and well derserved..freedom.
The above were not reviews mind. Just my thoughts about them.
Drama wise, i've began watching Hana-kimi again and Ouran high school host club :LIVE ACTION.
Hana-kimi is helarious as always, makes me laugh when i'm feeling down haha.
OR host club copies the anime/manga with all its special effects, and yet it fails to make Tamaki blonde!! and..why is hunny 5ft7?!The whole shrinking into a little boy thing kinda raised an eyebrow, but apart from that its a pretty good watch XD
I have lots to write, about what i've been up to and stuff so stay tuned! Or come back next year XD
I shall leave you all with Michelle Phans new preview to her cosplay tutorial for: Miku Hatsune!! Her makeup would be so tedious for a cosplay but it is on super epic proportions!
Oyasuminasai Minna-san!! Goodnight everyone! Bonsoir mon ami! Buenos Noches!
Thank you for reading, Love, Akikik

No comments:
Post a Comment