Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Tribute to Kagrra. Isshi. My Respect.

Today I feel sad. I know, I am a little bit late in recieving the news of Isshi's passing away.
Its been a while since i've made contact with J-rock, visual kei music (Vocaloid got to me). But a few hours ago, I stumbled upon a post stating the death of Isshi from Kagrra...
This brings me great saddness.However I feel that it would be right to post about the band which got me into J-rock.
I first saw Kagrra in a NEO magazine I bought from WHsmiths in 2008 on my way back from the beach, originally, I bought it because it had a section on XXXholic inside haha, but then! lo and behold!


Entertainers of Gods FTW!
   <-- I'm afraid I cut out the art cover of their latest song Uzu at the time, to stick on the cover of  my art book. (^ ^);
After I saw this I looked em up,and listened to some of their music.At first, I was thinking...Isshi's got a really girly voice, but then after listening to a few more of their songs i began to love their free, relaxing and flowy music.
And thanks to them, I was able to find the rest of the bands from PS COMPANY!!Miyavi, The Gazette, Alice nine, Kra, SuG. ..(watery smile)



Another thing, which isn't so much about the beautiful music they produced, but more on the way they dressed.IT WAS SO NEW AND GORGEOUS.They really changed my view on clothes and totally got me into Kimono fashion. and oh yeah..can't forget about the hair ^^

Isshi trendy hair <3 

I love the fact that I copied Ishhi's flicks in 2008, and yet in 2011. THEY ARE STILL THERE! (>.<)/
As i'm writing this entry, i'm beginning to see the impact one band can have on a person and that even though they aren't related to you in any way. You can still feel like they were (forgive this epic lump of cheese) someone frickin special in your heart! <3




2011flicks
2008 flicks


           <-------GO-HAIR-FLICK!------->

Some favourite songs from Kagrra 


Kagrra-Uzu. My favourite and the first song I listened to by Kagrra. <3




Utakata-Kagrra. A song I can listen to on repeat without getting bored of it. <3


         
Thank you for sharing your voice with us.You will forever be in our hearts.
Rest in Peace. The most beautiful voice in Rock. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment