Friday, 26 August 2011

Going Blonde..(Ginger)

A few weeks ago, and with a bit of prompting from sammie. I decided to dye my hair Blonde XD Ofc I was fully aware of the chances of it going ginger. I bet you all know where this is going haha, Well then lets get started!!
Here I am, before the dying process :L Georgia and Sammie dyed my hair on that day, so hoots to them :) We decided to dye hair in the bathroom and be as clean as possible, lest hair dye goes on the carpet D:

The outcome!! It came out a Blonde/ginger colour. But alas, It didn't colour the whole of my head!! It randomly appeared in parts of my hair while the rest of my head with a v.dark brown :L Since I had to look presentable to give in a job application the next day, we decided to run to the store to buy a darker hair colour, heh..i forgot my purse. So then we ran all the way back, literally, after i recieved an angry call from my sister to get my toshie back home (it was quite late at night) Since we were all knackered. We decided to leave it for the night, gave my hair a bit of a rest too. haha
Come morning, The gingerness decided to contaminate the top part of my hair (ginger roots!! D;)
You can see Sammie snoozing in the background here XD There wasn't enough time to dye my hair we handed in the application with my ginger, patchy hair pahaha. It was one hell of a walk, I apologize for putting you through that my friends. /; 
We went with a different method this time. Cling film!! To keep all that colour inside my dying locks hahah.
My face says all. (- -) 
Tadaa!! This is the final finished product. Brown hair colour with random light bits dotted all over!! I think i'll just leave it for now and look after my hair. Maybe when i go back to hongkong next year i can dye my hair White Blonde!! 
Thank you for coming with me on my journey through hair dye!! We learnt a lot and know roughly what to do next time :D I think i need to cut my fringe now haha, Xp Maybe I should do it all wonky like Zemotion?

Until next time, Byebye!! x x 


No comments:

Post a Comment