Lush products have always been a bit on the pricey side for me but I decided to treat myself this Christmas and indulge.
Appearance: The Pheonix bath bomb is a violent shade of purple and takes on the shape of a fat shot glass. The shape is not like their typical spherical bathbombs but I assure you, you do not get less for what you paid for (£2-£4)
Smell: I wouldn't smell this up close haha, it oozes a strong citrusy spicy smell from a distance. It was quite a nice room refresher before I used it :L
Upon use: the minute I dropped it into the water it turned my bath into a purple monster, like that jelly bath salt Hawkins Bazaar used to sell haha. The purple water had little glitter specks which was cool! I felt like I was one with the galaxy ;p
When I got out the bath my skin was sooo smooth and soft like always with lush bath bombs but in addition... IT WAS SUPER MOISTURIZED AND SPARKLY. Well not Edward Cullen sparkly but I could see them on my arms! My skin has never felt this moisturized before its always been reptilian.It's been 3hours since I had a bath and my skin is still retaining that moisture, whoop!
Hopefully it'll last throughout the night and the next day
Would I recommend this?: I would definitely recommend this bath bomb to other people, especially if thy have dry skin like me. I'd say this bath bomb was more of a bath before going out to party bath bomb, it leaves your skin glittery/moisturized/soft and smelling awesome! You won't even need to put perfume on. . It might clash if I'm honest.
PHOTOS:
![]() |
| Wet Bath Bomb- Its green inside! |
![]() |
| Dry Bath Bomb |
![]() |
| Floating head with smudged eyeliner is scary. O.O |



No comments:
Post a Comment