Tuesday, 27 November 2012

30 DAY CHALLENGE: Remaining Qs

 I am so sorry guys! I only had 5 days to go before I completed the 30 day challenge, and yet I still failed D; But if there were any answers you were waiting for from the remaining questions, have no fear because I shall be answering them on this post! Onwards!~~

Day 26- What you think about your friends
Carefree:Generous:Loyal:Opinionated:Understanding:Beautiful:Openminded:Stressful:Misunderstood and DOWNRIGHT FUNNY YO. I'm sure each of my friends could pick a word out of this list and pin it on themselves ;)

Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
I had a lot of time and I wanted to show my wonderful blog viewers a bit about the author of course!
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
 I have blonde( yellow) hair now and waaay more eyebags XD
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

I've learnt that there are no consequences in trying and that without communication life would be so dull. 
Day 30- Who are you?
AKIKIK YO!

-----------------------iamaline---------------------------------------------iamaline----------------------------

Ta daaa! I have now completed the 30 DAY CHALLENGE yaaay!! It took me a tad longer but I promise I do have a good reason. While i'm partly apologising I should also apologise for my lack of consideration for the last question, if you have been following me on my blog or you know me in real life, I'm the crazed ninja bubble blowing dreamer of course..silly question tut tut.. 

Back to my reason for not blogging, I've been travelling all over England to visit open days!! I'll be sure to put up a post about that later, hopefully this week after i've posted reviews about pore cleansing products! Woooo! 

Would I complete another 30 day challenge? Yes I would! Maybe i'll try a 30 day drawing challenge or a 30 day photography challenge, that should be interesting! Or maybe a new word of the day challenge 0.0 the posibilities! I'll have to catch new ideas from Tumblr because it is an automatic source of daily entertainment and inspiriation! 

Another cool thing which i've been doing recently is joining in the fun for an INTERNATIONAL SECRET SANTA!! I joined redditgifts yesterday after seeing a post on facebook about it and I thought why not, spread the christmas cheer! Unfortunately redditgifts deadline is closed now for 2012, but don't worry theres always next year! I wasn't sure whether this website would be a good one so i'll just try it out and update you guys on my progress! You're allowed to non creepily stalk your giftee around the internet..haha fun times, i've found my giftee on facebook and she likes handmade gifts so I thought I would do a painting for her but I cannot access her photos and her profile picture is her in goggles and a helmet so that might be quite hard to do haha but where theres a will theres a way! My Giftee likes bike riding food haha, I'm thinking maybe I should put some food exclusive to the UK in her gift since she is from the US, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what foods to put in..i mean its not like i can just sent over a box of bangers and mash (>.<) So if you guys have any Idea's on what I should gift my giftee for christmas please comment below!! 

Byebye for now my little octopi! xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment