Films I've been wanting to see this year!
Dr.Seuss' The LORAX: I love my animations haha, It was out a while ago but i never saw it in the cinemas ;/ my aim is to watch this somehow asap! What attracted me to this movie was the trailer which i stumbled upon on youtube one day...i mean, blow up bushes? jelly vegetables?! having to pay for your oxygen?!?! Crazy shizz it helps that Taylor Swift and Mr. High School Musical are the voices for the cute couple in it. I also loved the bit at the end of the trailer where the Lorax is like ' Thats a woman?! 0_0' HA
The Avengers: I've actually already gone to see their movie but I wanted to post about it anyway, but in as few a words as possible, it was AWESOME! It humor was so witty and funny, something i wouldn't expect in such a serious (or so I thought) action movie, and the action shots! Oh my word they were so coool.
I loved the building of the friendships between the avengers throughout the movie, expecially between Bruce and Tony, pulled at my heart strings haha. I saw this movie in 3D but if i'm honest, nothing eally came out at me as i wanted. Sure things were in 3D (the buildings..Coulson's head) but when a flying evil monster would come at me, it would be ruined when parts of the body would be cut off from the screen. But altogether, bloody awesome movie. WELDONE!
The Dark Knight Rises: I am looking forward to seeing this movie very much! I wouldn't say i was a die hard batman fan, i've only watched the Christian Bale movies (where i totally fell in love The Joker mwahahha) but im mega looking forward to seeing Tom Hardy be a bad guy haha. The trailer looks promising so hopefully this movie will be a BLAST!
PROMETHEUS: YES, Prequal to the Alien films this movie seems promising to sci-fi horror lovers! Its has a lot of advertisement in the UK so far, catching the attention of loads of people who don't even like alien films. The trailer looks good, i've watched it on tv too many times haha 'not a map, an invitation' <-- starts to get annoying after a while, I can't place her accent at all ;L Michael Fassbender, my crush will be starring as David the robot hehehehe
The Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey Im a Lord of the Rings closet fan hehe, been wanting the one ring for a while!:O ill be interested to see how Watson does as Bilbo Baggins, ah so excited!!
Tadaa, The films i'm eager to watch so far! As you can tell, i'm really into action films haha. Until next time! I'm waiting for photos of my weekend to post for your guys, lots and lots of icecream!
Ciao beautiful people! Akikik xxx





I'll join you in seeing those :D and the ice cream sounds good too.. xox
ReplyDeletehttp://myobsessiondujour.blogspot.co.uk/