Thursday, 23 February 2012

Smells like Salt.

I wonder if its just me but..does your nose ever catch a of wiff of sea salt on people? The exact same smell on loads of different people. Not all the time mind, just randomly.
From my experience (hehe) I've found that the people who smell of sea salt are usually the people who haven't washed recently ;L or at least their clothes haven't been washed.Which was what brought me to my current thought pattern! I was tidying up my room (shoving clothes in the wash..stuffing stuff inside my draws) and I came across this ancient pile of clothes i haven't touched in yonks, picked up a cute red top and BOOM. smelt of sea salt, its kind of musky like a cologne. It doesn't smell all that bad.. but definately not fresh and dandy.
From my research (HAHA) I've found a higher percentage of males carrying the sea salt scent, however. Males usually sweat more than women and so the salt smell probably comes from there. (>.<) Odd blog post RIGHT?
MEMORIES:
I thought I would write this down before I forget it due to stress overload in exam period or something. G.G and I were casually walking H.dindin down to her law class, things were good and dandy. Dropped H.dindin in law. Waved to Harley then went to wave at Samu through the window. The next bit was a blur of movement for me but somehow G.G and I were looking opposite directions and both turned at the same time, only to bump into each other proper movie style! The bash was so powerful I was thrown some way off into the corridor haha, I was laughing so hard I needed the toilet ;L ;L Aaah so funnay. Someone was apparantly taking a photo of someone at that opportune moment so I hope they got us in the background bashing into each other, ^^.

It was Samu's Birthday the other day! Happy Birthday Samu! Hope you enjoyed your goods and the company ^^, perhaps I should write a blog post on it? To a certain person who may read this blog post, Don't worry. I promise i'll change your name XD Decided! ( went to anagram a certain someones name) I'll call you Krona!

I leave you with a pic from the party at my most mightiest ;) Credits to the lovely Tara, Fashion blogger of myobsessiondujour


HAHAHEHEHE,Bye bye Delicious Delicacies! Catch ya eye laterz ;p Akikik xxx

1 comment:

  1. I am VERY proud of taking that photo ;) and the salt thing is just weird.. hoping I don't smell like salt now! xox

    http://myobsessiondujour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete