Sunday, 3 April 2011

:O, YOU LIKE MAKEUP?! SAME!

Howdy there, firstly..HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. such a lovely day for it too!

MAKEUP: i just wanted to blog about some good makeup buys I own so I can look back and think ' woah, I actually owned shizz like that!?' Most of my makeup collection is from my auntie who works at SASA (luucky~), all the makeup she buys is in lovely pakaging and just so frickin cuute! I'm also going to be reviwing these becuz, thats what bloggers seem to do heha. (numbering order is random.)
READ: do not take and repost my photos.

1: Bourjois Paris Blusher.
I have this in 95 rose de jaspe.
It comes in a small compact case and has a little blusher brush inside.
I like the colour of this v.much! It gives my cheeks a nice rosy hue.
One negative thing I could say about this blusher is that (using the brush provided) I have to swipe my cheeks a lot before I see any sort of colour. it also depends on the lighting I guess, so in some ways, this product is a bit dangerous + topping up on the underground tube could give you clown cheeks!
The brush is quite tough, not at all 'soft'. but gets the job done.
Also even though the blusher comes in a small case, it could go a very long way. I've had mine for about a year now and there is only a small reduction of blush.
Oh yes, as you can see. it also has a mirror in the case. so maybe this is a top travel product? provided that u don't use it in dodgy lighting xp.



2: Maybelline VOLUM' EXPRESS
 YAAAY, yee, maybelline did a collaboration with hello kitty!
the case is super cute, with little hello kitty's around the sides~
I think we can all say that the decoration for this mascara deserves a 5/5 xp.
What i really love about this mascara is the wand!

Heh, still working out the kinks for this blog.
<-- WAND. LOOK AT THAT. perfect for my diddy little eyelashes. I would definately recommend this mascara for people with small eyelashes. it makes them long and you can easily separate the clumps ( if there is any) with this small wand xD
After i curl my eyelashes and then apply this mascara you can actually see them in my photos! LOLLOL. sucks that they hit my glasses though, leavin smudgy black lines haha.



3: Majolica Majorca compressed foundation.

<-- WOW, amazing detail on the case. Kind of reminds me of Reborn! haha, got a bit of a mafia theme to it i guess.
The powder is amaazing, <3 Japan!
It has quite a thick coverage.It doesn't quite cover up my darker acne scars but it does cover up my pores making my skin look so smoooth.
The powder is very fine and not at all cakey. If you've exfoliated all those dead skin cells beforehand, this powder will not look flakey and will just about stay on the whole day. though touch ups are needed for particularly sweaty days PAHA.

You can see i've used quite a lot of it already haha,
It comes with a nice sponge? feels spongy. .. and its easy to clean ( water + soap). also comes with a mirror! yaay!
As far as negatives go, there aren't really any there. ...thinking...thinking....nope. non. this foundation is BEAUTIFULL~






3:excellence B.B Magic Blemish Balm
Probably the best. that is all.

Kidding!~ Though seriously, this is a very good product. Its quite a light colour on the skin though, not geisha light. The coverage is good. non sticky.
Once you have it on for a few hours, my skin looks GREAAT. i'm guessing it might be mixing in with my natural oils to make this glowly complexion.
This is also cost effective!! around $49HKD from colormix.
Also lasts for agess. i wear it nearly everyday and its almost been a year. the tube is looking thin. but it still lasted a long time :)

4: Anna Sui WaterProof Mascara.
Pretty!~ This rose top is like :O
Very pretty packaging and. . .the smell ain't too bad either xP Smells a bit flowery.
Wand is thin and steady. good for smaller eyelashes and it doesn't clump as easily as other ones.
This mascara is waterproof, which is cool. haha, the mascara is fine in light rain. Even though it is from a well known brand. this mascara is not indestructable. it still smudges in heavy rainwall!
What sucks about it, like most waterproof mascaras, is that it is quite a task to get the stuff off at the end of the day.


<-- Lovely pakaging, it also excites me that i own such a product ;D, I'm not sure how much this product is because it was a gift. but since its anna sui, i'm thinking expensive! I should just savour it and hope it lasts a real long time x)








5: Shiseido Concealer.
<--  This was my mothers, but i decided oneday to try it to cover up a spot i had. . . . .and i never gave it back.
This is the ultimate cover up. it even covers my dark acne scars! This is for the odd spot and dark circles, but i used it as a whole face cover up haha.
This product is soo, good. definately worth ones money.
shame that it ran out ;( I can't afford to buy one now, but ONE DAY i shall own you once again Mr.SHI SHI CONCEALER!!



That about wraps up folks :) thankyou for reading:D Until next time!!

( I have a new found respect for bloggers, who knew it took THIS LONG to make one entry haha. )

PEACE <3 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment